Pls review this error and sugest me how to solve this problem

Main.java:7: error: cannot find symbol
String s = sc.next.charAt(0);
^
symbol: variable next
location: variable sc of type Scanner
Main.java:8: error: bad operand types for binary operator ‘<=’
if(‘a’<=s && s<=‘z’)
^
first type: char
second type: String
Main.java:8: error: bad operand types for binary operator ‘<=’
if(‘a’<=s && s<=‘z’)
^
first type: String
second type: char
Main.java:12: error: bad operand types for binary operator ‘<=’
else if(‘A’<=s && s<=‘Z’)
^
first type: char
second type: String
Main.java:12: error: bad operand types for binary operator ‘<=’
else if(‘A’<=s && s<=‘Z’)
^
first type: String
second type: char
5 errors

Hi @cypher_0511,
Can you please send the code after saving on ide.codingblocks.com and sharing the url and also please tell me where are you trying to run this code …

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.