This means that your program didn’t account for all input cases (did you account for negative numbers, for example?).
Please reply to my question
hi @tyagikeshav30, i have seen your submission and there are some small mistakes in your code
- you are taking no input before min and max temp , but you have to take input for no after min and max temp.
- you are adding 20 , in your min but you have to add no .
here , i have corrected your code : -
In case of any doubt feel free to ask 
mark your doubt as resolved if you got the answer
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.