Please mention the url to which get request is to be made

Please mention the url to which get request is to be made…and for different id we need to extract the jokes on that API…what is this id in the sample output

Hey @Pranav-Gupta-1716510788408154, its already mentioned in question you have to make url get request, using urls like this,
Example Url

http://api.icndb.com/jokes/15

There is test.csv file, you need to call the urls in that order and make the csv accordingly.

Hope this resolved your doubt.
Plz mark the doubt as resolved in my doubts section. :blush:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.