hello my code is giving output correct but while submiting in
hackerblocks give run-error on all testcase please help.
here is my code …/
thanks in advance.
hello my code is giving output correct but while submiting in
hackerblocks give run-error on all testcase please help.
here is my code …/
thanks in advance.
hey @Diwyanshu you are taking character array of wrong size, char a[r-1][c-1]; this creates character array of size (r-1)*(c-1), so row r-1 and column c-1 isnt present and when you try to access them it gives run time error, please make the array of size r * c ( char a[r][c] )
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.
thank you keshav gupta sir