Not able to pass the test cases

i have tried all the methods but i can’t find how to check armstrong number here the limit of the number is very big i am using long long int but isn’t working at all please clear my doubt

The idea is to first count number digits (or find order). Let the number of digits be n. For every digit r in input number x, compute rn. If sum of all such values is equal to n, then return true, else false.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

@shikhasood0810 why you have reopened the doubt?

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.