No prediction is showing in running the last cell of the code attached

why my model is not returning any prediction?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cwOz78DQDd4mzdu0AXv_cvBmSSaOC-3y/view?usp=sharing
this is the link to download the code I have written

Hi, are you still facing the issue?

yes.I still have this issue

can you for once try calling the predict function without plotting the image outside the for loop in a new cell.

Please call the predict function normally for one image and without plotting the image tell me the result

I executed this coe:

I executed this code without plotting for just one image.It didnt return anything

I am not training it everytime.Instead I am just loading the weights stored.Is that step creating any problem?Please check the generator function if there’s any problem in it

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Don’t run for 15 images together, just perform it for one image, and while predicting the single single word also print them to check if it is predicting single words correctly or check if the ypred is correct or not…??

The prob was with the alignment of return statement.Finally found the mistake a week ago.

Haha… :joy: :joy:
Please avoid these small mistakes.