I also tried fine-tuning still in vain. Accuracy is not increasing and so does val_acc
My accuracy in AlexNet not going above 0.1297
It is always giving the answer as 9. What shall I do
Hey @codingblocksml5, yes actually the challenge dataset as well as test data is buggy, we are working on that, it will be available very soon.
For the time being skip it and proceed further with the course.
Hope this resolved your doubt.
Plz mark the doubt as resolved in my doubts section. 
I just printed the Train images and I got to know that most of the images are just noise set to 100. They have no meaning. Due to the bad train set, It is not working. MoreOver while submitting I am getting only errored output. I even tried submitting the sample output to verify but it still didn’t worked. Please fix the Dataset.
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.