Bhaiya, in this video at 05:39
In line 15, lb = lower_bound() - coins -1;
Then it returned index 6 and value 100. This should be the case without subtracting -1.
why we did -1 ?? We have already written comparator which will give us <= value
Bhaiya, in this video at 05:39
In line 15, lb = lower_bound() - coins -1;
Then it returned index 6 and value 100. This should be the case without subtracting -1.
why we did -1 ?? We have already written comparator which will give us <= value
@Neeta hi ,you are right woh bhaiya ne galti se likh dia ,agr apne apna comparator bnaya hai to -1 ki jaroorat nhi hai 
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.