Logistic Regression Quiz doubt

plz explain question 1

Hi please note that in linear when we were using mse as our loss (y-ypred)**2, there ypred was normal wx+b, which is a definite linear function. So squaring a linear function will give a pure convex or concave function. But in logistic while using (y-ypred)**2, here the ypred is a sigmoid function, which is non linear. Thus squaring a non linear function might get you a more non linear function and you may converge on a local minima

I understood but still how to choose from option 3 and 4 (local or global minima ). plz show the graph also

as a non linear function have many local minimas therefore it will be option 3. For option 4 to be true the error function graph should be a pure convex function, which in this case is not possible as we are doing square of a non linear function. Therefore option 4 is false.

Got it:smiley:
Regarding NLTK -stemming and Lemmatization
one more question what we have to exactly remove regarding leading or trailing whitespaces?
plz just explain using example
I have done till this

Hi removing whitespaces could mean removing new line "/n"s or tabs “/t”.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.