Logic of the question issue

how to solve the question if we can mix any two beakers ,no necessarily adjacent,rest all the things remain the same.what would be the logic to solve it and also what will be the time complexity?

@Rj.25
see in that case we don’t know what will be location of mixture after combining any 2 (as in this question we know after combining 2 adjacent then what their adjacents will be). The question you are trying to think will much more different than this and most probably i think it will be exponential if some special condition is not added.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.