Live Server not working

In my VSCode, Live Server got installed but when I make some changes in The code, I will have to refresh it so as to see the changes.
What can I do in this case?

Hey,
I’m Dhroov- TA for this Web Dev batch.
When are you free today so that we can see why this is happening.
You can share your screen and see why this is happening.

Please let us know your availability so that we can help you out for the same

Yes Sir, I am available today.
Just msg me when you will be available.

If its fine we can see for the issue today afternoon
Confirm if you are available

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.