Level Order zig zag

can u please process the sample input for me I mean how the tree will be formed using the input, I m having difficulty in understanding the

@AbhishekAhlawat1102,

@AbhishekAhlawat1102,

First Take input for the root node.

Then take input for left subtree if exists.

Then take input for right subtree if exists.
Code:

	public Node takeInput(Node parent, boolean ilc) {

		//take input of data
		Node child = new Node(data)

		// left
		boolean left = scn.nextBoolean();

		if (left) {
			child.left = takeInput(child, true);
		}

		// right
		boolean right = scn.nextBoolean();

		if (right) {
			child.right = this.takeInput(child, false);
		}

		// return
		return child;
	}

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.