INSTALLING SUBLIME

links provided in the pdf are not opening for setup and isntallation

@sakshi.saxena here refer this http://cb.lk/install
it would be better if you google the instructions or watch video
and dont forget to mark it as resolved :smiley:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

@sakshi.saxena hey check this out for installation process:
https://www.sublimetext.com/3

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.