Link to code: https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/188628
I have tried taking into account sequences like 1,1,1,1 or 1,2,3,4,5 and other possible ones that I can think of.
Link to code: https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/188628
I have tried taking into account sequences like 1,1,1,1 or 1,2,3,4,5 and other possible ones that I can think of.
Hey @icoder18, your code didn’t produce correct output for input (5,4,3,2,1). I add two lines of code to correct it.
n=int(input())
l=list()
for i in range(n):
l.append(int(input()))
def checkseq(n,l=[]):
for i in range(n-1):
if(l[i]>l[i+1]):
pass
else:
break
if i==n-2:
return True
if l[i]==l[i+1]:
i +=1
# print(i)
for j in range(i,n-1):
if(l[j]<l[j+1]):
pass
else:
return False
return True
print(checkseq(n,l))
Hope this resolved your doubt.
Plz mark the doubt as resolved in my doubts section. 
There might have been a problem with the ide, because my code does contain these lines.
Here is the pastebin link to my code:
https://pastebin.com/rqceD82c
It passes all test cases except one and that is my only concern. It works fine otherwise.
Hey @icoder18, this also contains the same data.
Your code didn’t work for the input sequence [5,4,3,2,1] having length as 5. This should give true but your code gives false.
To correct this you need to add,
if i==n-2:
return True
after first for loop as i did in above code.
Happy Learning 
Plz mark the doubt as resolved in my doubts section. 