In this question of all indices problem ,plese check what is the error
@sushantshukla92 look at followings on your code:
-don’t write endl while taking input,
-can’t return blank in an int function,
-you are calling your recursive function but not storing it anywhere
ok i ll correct the errors
okay and let me know if you faces any further problems.
still not printing the output
your function is never going to your recursive calling its always returning something since you have returned in if condition and returned in else condition too. either of them will return your function and will never call your recursive function.
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.