i’m not able to get to the logic of solving this question plz help me explaining it
is k is always equal to 2 ?
I'm not able to get to the logic
store the indices of all the 0s and 1s separately and then check if the sum of differences > k and when that happens , check the length of the elements that you added and keep it maximum
Saket and Strings is the question I’m not able to understand what u r explaining
by mistake i typed out 0 and 1 instead of a and b, but the logic i pointed out remains the same.
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.