I have built this sieve idk why its just not showing any output

Okay now its showing output, there were a few minor errors. Here is the code https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/201881

please reply am waiting

two test cases not passing

Please share the code that you are submitting.

@chemant077 you have to print 5000000th prime number that lies around 9*10^7 so make your prime array size according to this.

i have shared please help

i tried but it failed please help

@chemant077 i told you to take max size 9*10^7 and you have taken it 10^7+9.i have updated your code for same take a look at this (https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/202872)

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.