In what manner are the integers given in input. They are not in any traversal form. How to take input from them. The approach which was taught in the videos is also not working
How to correct my code
I am sorry for previous post. It was an error from my side.
The array given in the input is not the preorder traversal of the BST to be formed. It is just a random unsorted array and you need to create a BST from the given unsorted array.
https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/231469 I have attached the code of the input method of your reference. The code in the video was for sorted arrays.
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.