Histogram problem issue

please explain how to do this problem using divide and conquer and please do not give a gfg link .explain it.

Hey @Rj.25
https://leetcode.com/problems/largest-rectangle-in-histogram/discuss/28910/Simple-Divide-and-Conquer-AC-solution-without-Segment-Tree/198911/
Please see this.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

the link that u have sent is not opening

i have added the content of the link in this url
if u want to access the content in the link make a leetcode account and u can access it

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.