Hint needed , i think this cant be computed or these is some error in limits mentioned

according to me sieve of erasthenosis will not work here ,because we have to find the nth prime number (not primes upto n),and n is very large ,so we cant also try to take a random value till which 5000000th prime will be included in sieve

Hello @chhabrapiyush480,

The range/limit of n will not produce any error.
Write a code and find all the prime numbers within the range 100000005.
Code it and print the 5000000th prime number.

Hope, this would help.
Give a like if you are satisfied.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.