can you please tell me how this que will be done?
Help me with the code
Hello Anurag, in this ques you just need to compare the two consecutive elements at every step. So first of all we want it to be strictly decreasing and then strictly increasing. So for that what you can do is just check if at the particular position the diff between the next and the current no. is positive then it is start increasing and after that it can only increase so if at some point after this you get neg diff or 0 then it is not possible to get the sequence and also check for the decreasing sequence like this and after all you will come to know whether overall it is possible to divide it into two parts.
I hope it will be clear to you, it might be little confusing so pls read the explanation 2-3 times and try to think in that direction and if incase any problem comes pls let me know i will try to help you out.
If it is clear to you pls mark it as resolve and provide the rating/feedback so that we can improve ourselves.
Thanks 
Happy Coding !!
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.