I have written code for the problem from biggest number
I have tried for various cases manually
it is giving required result
but when I submit code not a single test case is passing
I have written code for the problem from biggest number
I have tried for various cases manually
it is giving required result
but when I submit code not a single test case is passing
Consider a case:
1
2
98 9
Expected O/p:
998
Your O/p:
989
The custom compare function must be something like this:
bool mycompare(string a,string b)
{
string ab=a+b;
string ba=b+a;
return ab>ba;
}
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.