That is my code. And, I don’t get it, what went wrong.
Even After Odd - Wrong Output
Hi
You need to main the head pointer for even_linked list and head for odd_linkedlist
then the tail iterating when new elements add to either even or odd node
then join odd_tail to even_head
u are not mantaining track of head of the odd linked list
hence just the last odd element + even are printed
refer the well documented code
https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/209609
yes. you are right. I did it at the end. Thank you for your help.
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.
I will. Again, lots of gratitude for your help.