Why does my program give this error, my input statement is correct.
a = int(input(āEnter the numberā))
the error that I get is source.cpp:1:1: error: āaā does not name a type
1 | a = int(input(āEnter the numberā))
| ^
Why does my program give this error, my input statement is correct.
a = int(input(āEnter the numberā))
the error that I get is source.cpp:1:1: error: āaā does not name a type
1 | a = int(input(āEnter the numberā))
| ^
Hey @bhavikak, make sure you have changed the compiler above to python 3.
Hope this resolved your doubt.
Plz mark the doubt as resolved in my doubts section. 
I hope Iāve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.