Error in .all()

ValueError: The truth value of an array with more than one element is ambiguous. Use a.any() or a.all()

at val=sorted(val)

Hey @soberVrases, share your code by saving it on cb.lk/ide.

Hey @soberVrases, you need to pass a single query point at once means x_test[0], etc.

then how do I pass in the whole test set?

any way, its syill not working with 1 value

Hey @soberVrases, yes you need to use for loop, to make predictions. If you are unable to make predictions on a single query point also, than share the complete ipynb after saving it on google drive and making it shareable, I need to check shapes of x_train and y_train as well.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.