DOUBTS in codes

Following are the codes of the respective questions please make changes to code or tell the error along with line number
LAST INDEX :

QUESTION : https://hack.codingblocks.com/app/contests/1289/476/problem
CODE : https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/252754
RECURSION Nth TRIANGLE

QUESTION : https://hack.codingblocks.com/app/contests/1289/321/problem
CODE : https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/252756
RAT IN A MAZE

QUESTION : https://hack.codingblocks.com/app/contests/1289/11/problem
CODE : https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/252758

RECURSION ALL SUBSEQUENCES

QUESTION : https://hack.codingblocks.com/app/contests/1289/153/problem
CODE : https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/252767

@vijayraghav18 last index missing some return statements

@vijayraghav18 Nth triangle is working fine giving all correct

Earlier 1 test case was failing

@vijayraghav18 input wrongly given use string

@vijayraghav18 for subsequences use normal method and keep storing it in vector then sort vector and display it. (you have sorted initially but then order gets destroyed so wrong anser in your case)
dont forget to mark resolved and hit like if cleared :grinning:

I don’t know how to use a vector that’s why I used this method

@vijayraghav18 vector is just for storing. you can also store in array of string
or if you dont know that too simply store in 2d character arrays

Where shall I mark resolved I am not able to fine option for resolved one jn my laptop

@vijayraghav18 in your course screen where there is option to ask doubt you can also see your doubts. there you can mark

I am not able to see that option

@vijayraghav18 okay then let me mark it

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.