Doubt regarding Finding CB numbers problem

I think the output given for sample example is wrong.
Given string is 81615 , and the possible prime numbers that can be formed from the above string are 61, 5 and 8161.
Because 8161 is also a prime number .
So output should be 3 right?
Can you clarify it ?

the restriction is that there should not be any digits common between all the solutions. it means when you used a digit in some solution, other solutions can not contain that digit.
so in case of 81615, the solution can be either 8161 and 5, or it can be 61 and 5. 8161 and 61 can not come together as 6 and 1 are common in both.

thanks

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.