Doubt on HackeBlocks

Sir, I wrote my code for “Today’s Daily Byte Code” … But it is showing… submission not judged… What does it mean ? Please help sir

@N4i9kita yes maybe there is some error try again after some time

There may be some temporary technical issue. Please try to resubmit your code after some time. If still the problem continues then you can drop a mail at [email protected]

Ok sir . I will . I have tried to submit nearly 20 times from morning… :frowning:

just submit it after 2 3 hours if problem persists mail it . you can see no one else submission is being reflected its for all
also mark this doubt as resolved :smiley:

Its my first doubt. So, can you please tell me how can I mark it resolved ?

go to my doubts section there you will see it nikita

It is happening even now. I have mailed regarding the issue on the email address you gave me

ok @N4i9kita it may take some time . just mark this doubt as resolved

@N4i9kita its working now

Sir, I have doubt in Demand-Supply Equilibrium problem present on HackerBlocks. The test case on running gives "wrong answer " as output. Can you help me .

hey @N4i9kita is your doubt cleared?

Not yet. I thought to create a new doubt on the discussion forum

yeah ok just mark this one as resolved then @N4i9kita :smiley:
also i cant find the question u have posted the doubt of (demand supply …)

https://hack.codingblocks.com/app/practice/3/159/problem

hey @N4i9kita see this use setprecision(0) as for output 2500000 ur code for giving 25+e05 which is not in req format see this i have corrected ur code


is it clear now?

Yeah sir. Thank you . But why did it happen?

i think by default using float and decimal for long numbers give these type of output. its made that way in documentation so thats why have to use setprecision @N4i9kita

Ok . Understood. Thank you sir :smiley:

np just mark it resolved @N4i9kita :smiley: