hey @Royal_Yashasvi ,
initially to create a sample data (artificial ) we need to provide the mean and covariance values for that data to be generated.
You can understand it in this way that , generally what happen is we have data , then we can calculate mean and covariance of it , but here we are going in reverse.
Hence , we randomly create two such pairs of mean values and covariances , and create sample data using multivariate_normal
Its actually a type of distribution , you can understand more about it in deep on google.
yes , that’s simple array containing the mean values of data to be created further.
These are just random values choosen . You can try anything.
Covariance explains a relationship of how a distribution is going to be based on other distribution.
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.