how is this difference of the two array written can anyone with example how the difference is taken of two arrays>???
Dividing array greedy
@shampblocks
Lets say N = 4
You make 2 arrays A and B both of size N/2
Now Ai and Bi refer to ith element in corresponding arrays
summation of Ai-Bi means iterating over arrays and taking difference of elements at similar indices in both arrays
But that mathematical expression doesn’t look like this as you explained…
can you clear???////???
@shampblocks
This is what the formula means buddy
If you’ve understood my explanation go by it and ignore the formula
Yaa but here you are to give me hint but in contest I don’t have anyone to give ne hint that’s why I asked to give me proper explanation of that formula how you reduced it in this way… That’s my doubt I want concept not the result
@shampblocks
I did explain you what it meant line by line
But you told me it doesn’t look like the formula means
What can I make of that buddy ?
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.