I have only got 79% accuracy in this challenge. I have already tried removing columns and taking different values of K but this is the max i have got. What can I do ?
Here is the link to my Code-
I have only got 79% accuracy in this challenge. I have already tried removing columns and taking different values of K but this is the max i have got. What can I do ?
Here is the link to my Code-
Hey @sanchit123manchanda, 79 % is maximum achievable accuracy with Knn. If you want to achieve more, you need to switch to deep learning techniques etc.
Hope this resolved your doubt.
Don’t forget to mark it as resolved as well. 
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.