Deepak and primes. Error in code

Please verify the code, i am getting an unknown error also when i tried to compile the same in G4Gs IDE segmentation fault occurred, Please check it.

hello @naivecoder010
u r getting segmentation fault becuase u r using too much memory.

check 5000 000 th prime number and declare ur sieve size just greater than that

I tried same but still segmentation fault occurs
Please can u correct the code, where i am missing.

check this code->https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/230797

Bhai, the code u gave too shows error. Please verify it and i changed my code with upper limit of n but still error persists.

just add } at the very last line it will work.

Obviously, I did that but not getting answer.

image

try once in incognito.
other students are also facing similar issue.

Bhai Incognito mein bhi nhi ho rha, if there is issue in server than G4Gs won’t show error. So there must be something to do with Code.

share screenshot . . . .

try once this code-> https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/230813

maybe some copy paste mistake .

Error shown in G4Gs IDE

Still same error, I don’t understand why it works this way

did u try the code i sent just now.

Yes, I did, it is not working for me.

it is working fine from my side. some technical issue might be there with server.
pls drop an email at- > [email protected].