Custom class for unordered map

Dear SIr/Mam ,
Please explain me more about the ( == ) operator overloading , where it will use in the code and also about the (size_t ) what is this data type and where this custom hash function return this size_t value.

hello @BLANCO
a)
size_t is just another name for unsigned int.

b) overloading of operator == is used to compare two objects in the hash table .
c) map use the value returned by customhash function as a key.

if u r facing some issue in understanding operator ovrloading then u can refer this -> https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/operator-overloading-c/

pls watch the video again,bhaiya has covered most of the points.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.