Compile Error every time I can any code in online.codingblocks.com

The error is not based on my program. Please resolve I cannot withstand this error anymore.
Compiling failed with exitcode 255, compiler output:
/home/omerjerk/domjudge/judgehost/bin/runguard: creating cgroup: Cgroup, requested group parameter does not exist(50015)
Try `/home/omerjerk/domjudge/judgehost/bin/runguard --help’ for more information.
Error: failed to set /sys/fs/cgroup/memory/domjudge/dj_cgroup_29128/memory.memsw.limit_in_bytes: Cgroup, requested group parameter does not exist

Hi,Share your code once here.

https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/77283
Link to code --> Problem solution --> Matrix Search.
Above Problem occurs in both matrix search and kth root.
Matrix Search:
It runs properly in coding block ide. --> link which I have provided.
Also it runs smoothly in during Run code in online.codingblocks.com
But when I try to submit code then above error occurs.
Please let me know problem and possible solution.
Thank you.

Problem:
Compiling failed with exitcode 255, compiler output:
/home/omerjerk/domjudge/judgehost/bin/runguard: creating cgroup: Cgroup, requested group parameter does not exist(50015)
Try `/home/omerjerk/domjudge/judgehost/bin/runguard --help’ for more information.
Error: failed to set /sys/fs/cgroup/memory/domjudge/dj_cgroup_4720/memory.memsw.limit_in_bytes: Cgroup, requested group parameter does not exist

@mohitkanodia713 hey mohit the team is working it will be fixed soon.

Waiting for positive reply soon.

Dear, Is the problem solved ?

@mohitkanodia713 yeah the problem is now fixed if you will face any error feel free to report us.

Hi,
As you are not responding to this thread, I am marking your doubt as Resolved for now. Re-open it if required.

Please mark your doubts as resolved in your course’s “ Ask Doubt ” section, when your doubt is resolved.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.