please review why my code is not passing the test cases
Coding not passing testcase
You are printing the output the testcases loop, that may be causing the problems. Otherwise specify the error
You may also getting WA because the head of linked list are defined outside the testcases which is not correct as linked list is not deleted
what to do then please view my code
@abhinavakhil55 for handling that you have to just declare the heads inside the testcase loop.
Try to do these changes in the code.
If still facing problem and need to look at the code then tell me i will give send you the code after doing these changes
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.