Code is working fine on coding blocks ide but not on website cb

code is working fine on coding blocks ide but not on website cb submission
showing wrong answer for all test cases
link for the code

@soorya19k Have you tried running this code in your local machine

@soorya19k If it is showing wrong answer for all the cases you must change your code or change your approach

i ve tried in local machine it is working fine but showing wrong answer on submitting here try sample output cases 11h ✓ it will show right answer

i ve tried in local machine it is working fine but showing wrong answer on submitting here try sample output cases it will show right answer

@soorya19k please write this to [email protected]

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.