Challenge 14 problem

My code is:
import java.util.*;
public class Main {

public static void main(String args[]) {

	Scanner scn = new Scanner(System.in);
	int n = scn.nextInt();
	if(n>0&&n<10){
		int t=0,m=0;
	int i, j, k, nso = 1, nsb = 4;
	for (i = 1; i <= n; i++) {
		for (j = 0; j < nsb; j++) {
			System.out.print("\t");
		}
		t =i;
		for (k = 1; k<=nso; k++) {
			if (k <= i) {
				
				System.out.print(t + "\t");
				m=t-1;
				t++;
			}
			
			else {
				
				System.out.print(m + "\t");
				m--;
			}
		}
		nsb = nsb - 1;
		nso = nso + 2;
		System.out.println();
	}
	}
	
}

}

I am not able to understand why is it not submitting the code?

@VinayakSingh11111,

If the input is 6:

Correct answer:

					1	
				2	3	2	
			3	4	5	4	3	
		4	5	6	7	6	5	4	
	5	6	7	8	9	8	7	6	5	
6	7	8	9	10	11	10	9	8	7	6

Your answer:

				1	
			2	3	2	
		3	4	5	4	3	
	4	5	6	7	6	5	4	
5	6	7	8	9	8	7	6	5	
6	7	8	9	10	11	10	9	8	7	6	

Also your code does not print any output if the input is 1.

@VinayakSingh11111.
I hope it helps.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.