💡 CanYouReadThis?

2test cases area failing

hey,your for loop is iterating upto string end but for last iterator u won’t have s[i+1] to check,
just run your loop upto s.size()-1 and print last char of string outside for loop.

my code is not submitting i have asked it on whatsapp group no one is replying

hey @Learning_bunny i m sorry actually i did not get any notification of your reply so that is why i m replying late.
in this problem you are not printing your last char of string anywhere i told you to print it outside for loop. you can refer to this code for help i have updated your code(https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/173688)

if you still faces any problem or have doubt you can ask me else please mark this doubt as resolved,Thankyou.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

is there something that a string can store 32 character only and the thing about the last char of string i have tries running it on different test cases and the code is working fine in all of them…can you tell me one of the case in which it is failing

???bhaiya please reply

no ,strings can have aprrox 10^7 chars,
your code may fail for many test case since you dont hace s[i+1] for last char but still you are checking isupeer(i+1) uotp last value ,take an input of “IAmAComp” you will see