Bottom View of tree

I am not able to form the tree using the given format of input BUt i know the logic of finding the borrom view of tree.PLz help me with forming the tree using the given input format

Hey @aryamaan1011
Level order input is taken and tree is build by using the queue, in which firstly u will take a queue of nodes, and then it will have a data which will represent a root node, and then u will accept the left and right child of root node, -1 value means that the node does not have any child.

U can refer to this code for your help(it contains the function for level order input) :smiley:

if your doubt gets cleared dont forget to mark resolved and hit like

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.