I handle only β(β β)β then my code submit successfully
I did not handle β{β } and [] type of bracket
how my code submitted sucessfully
I handle only β(β β)β then my code submit successfully
I did not handle β{β } and [] type of bracket
how my code submitted sucessfully
hey @khemchandrs it means the test cases were weak and they do not contain brackets other than the one you used.
you can just write the correct code which uses
all 3 types of brackets and submit it.
I hope your doubt is cleared donβt forget to mark it resolve in my doubts section 
I hope Iβve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.