At time stamp 10:45

i dont understand the tree, specifically when sir calculated right side.

can u explain in detail ?

@premang hey suppose string is abc so we first make a as it is and call bc than swap a and b and call recursion on rest and similiarly a with c and rest is done by recursion now in recursion of bc ,b swap with b and call recursion on rest and b now swap with c and call recursion on rest ,this way tree is made,dry run it yourself you will get it.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.