Want to know the one asignments that doesnt have rocket at above of section means we should respond to them and do that on our notebook and ,
the one which has rocket at above where we shoud submit those asignments in order to get points ? should we write it on docs and upload it or shall we write those asignment on code blocks ide ?
Assignments_submitting _doubts
hello @farid.chorshanbiev
flowchart assignments are for practice only . you do not have to submit it anywhere.
also no points is there for flowcharts assignments.
only coding assignments have points .
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.