https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/235024.
This is the link of my code it shows no output
Array Sum of Two Matrix
it still not giving output
u are missing
cin>>n;
and
cin>>m
in ur code.
it fails some test cases.please look at this code .whats wrong in this code?
check ur code output for test case.
4
9 9 9 9
4
9 9 9 9
for this case it shows 9,9,9,8 as output which is wrong but i am unable to resolve this
before printing ur sum array .
print carry if it is not zero
Now what wrong with this code, it still not passes some testcases.
u missed to print ", " (comma and space) after printing carry.
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.
