there is a problem in second test case.
But i downloaded testcases manually , its showing me same o/p i am getting.
then why IDE is not accepting my solution ?
All test cases are not passing
lets see input and expected output of few examples:
- input: 999 , output should be 900
- input:987 , output should be 912
- input: 9945, output should be 9044
your code wont work for example 1 and 3. because you are leaving all starting 9’s as it is.
but you should leave only first 9 as it is and other 9’s should be 0.
thanks
please rate and resolve if satisfied.
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.