How to know the errors in my code on hacker blocks

Hey @surbhi11, there was indentation error which I have removed. Please check the edited code at this link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WFkBNFd9NTLaPJfpwdYnegGIgFWSyYiQ/view?usp=sharing

In all of your codes there are indentation errors only. Please go through basics of python programming once. It would be of great help :slight_smile:

bhaiyya in trailing zeroes question(practice question-10 days of code) the code is running but it is not giving correct output. I have shared it on drive.

As I can see…the concept is not correct. Please try to see the values of variables that you are assigning after you write the code to check that you get the desired result or not. Also don’t compare r[-j] with integer 0. Compare two similar datatypes please like

r[-j] == '0'

Thanks !

I have tried correcting my codes but all of them are giving some error. where can I find the correct solutions to the practice problems so that I can compare my code with it.What should I do if my codes keep giving errors.How do I get them corrected

bhaiyya what i have uploaded on drive is after trying from my side. Can somebody correct the code. I can then compare with my code and know my mistakes. 'Or can i get the solutions plz

Hey @surbhi11, there are solutions to every problem you see on hackerblocks. If you want to see the solution. you can just unlock the editorial.

I hope this clears your doubt ! :slightly_smiling_face:
Happy Learning ! :slight_smile:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.