Am i doing right? becoz i guess logic error
@Muskan-Gupta-598128740703036
The solution is available here with implementation details.
Please see this https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/number-of-paths-with-exactly-k-coins/
i know solution is there , but my code is also correct…do you have read what i have written??? jabh submit krre h tabh jis test case pr wrong ans show krra hai , meine usi test case ko custum input mei try kra , mera answer correct aara h…
submit my code on the link
you will get what i am saying
Ohk…and sir sorry i guess upar rudely bol diya thoda.
@Muskan-Gupta-598128740703036
No worries
If there is nothing else you need help with please close the doubt
I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.
On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.