Regarding Compiler

I have installed Sublime Text for windows, I am not able to open cb.;l/compile. It is showing me 404 not found error. Please check and resolve this issue

@AtulAggarwal

Here is the link, you can follow these steps.

It’s still not working. I have installed and followed the steps given in that link.

n file included from c:\mingw\include\wchar.h:53:0, from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\cwchar:44, from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\bits\postypes.h:40, I from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\iosfwd:40, from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\ios:38, from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\ostream:38, from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\iostream:39, from C:\Users\Atul Aggarwal\CPP\Helloworld.cpp:1: c:\mingw\include_mingw.h:73:20: fatal error: w32api.h: No such file or directory #include <w32api.h> ^ compilation terminated. [Finished in 0.2s]

Hi @abhinandankainth1999
It is throwing me below error:

In file included from c:\mingw\include\wchar.h:53:0,
from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\cwchar:44,
from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\bits\postypes.h:40,
from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\iosfwd:40,
from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\ios:38,
from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\ostream:38,
from c:\mingw\lib\gcc\mingw32\6.3.0\include\c++\iostream:39,
from C:\Users\Atul Aggarwal\CPP\Helloworld.cpp:1:
c:\mingw\include_mingw.h:73:20: fatal error: w32api.h: No such file or directory
#include <w32api.h>
^
compilation terminated.
[Finished in 0.2s]

Type g++ -v in command promt to check if the environment variables are set properly. and if not then set them according to the directory in which g++ is installed.

Hi @abhinandankainth1999,

It is still not working and I have checked in command prompt. It is showing installed. You can see below:
C:\Users\Atul Aggarwal>g++ -v
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=g++
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=c:/mingw/bin/…/libexec/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/lto-wrapper.exe
Target: mingw32
Configured with: …/src/gcc-6.3.0/configure --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --host=mingw32 --with-gmp=/mingw --with-mpfr=/mingw --with-mpc=/mingw --with-isl=/mingw --prefix=/mingw --disable-win32-registry --target=mingw32 --with-arch=i586 --enable-languages=c,c++,objc,obj-c++,fortran,ada --with-pkgversion=‘MinGW.org GCC-6.3.0-1’ --enable-static --enable-shared --enable-threads --with-dwarf2 --disable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --with-libiconv-prefix=/mingw --with-libintl-prefix=/mingw --enable-libstdcxx-debug --with-tune=generic --enable-libgomp --disable-libvtv --enable-nls
Thread model: win32
gcc version 6.3.0 (MinGW.org GCC-6.3.0-1)

Now in sublime text, when I am trying to compile my code, It’s showing below message:
‘g++’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
[Finished in 0.1s]

Can you please give me a call on 9896566689 . I want this issue to be resolved asap.

What about teamviewer? I can try to fix the issue. You can message me on chat.

Hi @abhinandankainth1999,
That compilation error has gone. As I have reinstalled the MinGW setup. Below is coming after building my code in Sublime Text:
[Finished in 1.1s]

But after this when I am trying to open terminal ctrl+shift+t. and after that when I open my code file, it’s giving below error:
PS C:\CPP> .\Temperature.cpp Program ‘Temperature.cpp’ failed to run: Application not foundAt line:1 char:1

• .\Temperature.cpp

At line:1 char:1

• .\Temperature.cpp
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (:) [], ApplicationFailedException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandFailed

Earlier it was navigating to Code Block ide but then I uninstalled that and now it is giving this error.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.